Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Just....Grateful.




I am feeling SO many emotions just 12 days out from our first Ironman.  Today the most overwhelming emotion is just how grateful I am.   I am grateful.  Grateful that I am capable of dreaming big.  Grateful that my parents raised me to have the motivation to chase those big dreams.  Grateful that my husband (and best friend) dreams big and chases his dreams.  Grateful for my healthy body.  Grateful for my believers.  Grateful for this life.






I am so grateful to be surrounded by so many dreamers, but most of all I am grateful for my believers.  My mom and dad always told me (and still do) that I can do whatever I put my mind to.  Dream big. I am so thankful to have been raised by such amazing and supportive parents.  And then I married into this amazing family that also believes in all of my big dreams. Thank you to my mom and dad, momma Nelson, my big brother, my sister(in law), and all of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, and family that continue to believe that Anthony and I can achieve our dreams no matter how big they may be.  I love you all and I am eternally grateful that some of you are going to be able to cheer us on as we swim, bike, and run 140.6 miles on July 27th. 























I am grateful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment